The false flag has evolved from sneaky maneuvers on the high seas to a sophisticated propaganda technique.
The term originated with privateers and pirates, who raised a friendly flag as they came upon a targeted ship, so they would meet little resistance as they prepared to board and plunder. Smart deception. Amazing how a little bit of cloth can change perceptions.
What is a False Flag?
A false flag is an act of terror or war designed to look like an opposing force did it. This is a tactic often used to justify war or other government actions that would not be favorable to the people otherwise.
In modern times false flags have morphed into psychological operations used to demonize one group, triggering fear and animosity. There are many examples of this. All of the major wars have included false flag operations to convince the public that entering a conflict was prudent, despite the inevitable loss of precious blood and treasure.
False Flag: The Impetus to Go to War
Remember the Maine
The US blew up the battleship USS Maine in Havana Harbor in 1898 in Cuba. They docked it there without warning in hopes of triggering a reaction from the Spaniards, who had a major presence on the island. The Spaniards wanted nothing to do with a conflagration with burgeoning American power. They showed restraint, so the US bombed the Maine, and made it look like Spain did it. The Spanish-American War commenced.
This was the United States’ first foray into interventionism, which spawned a global imperial menace willing to participate and initiate wars across the globe. As a bonus, National City bank, a John D. Rockefeller operation, received interest on the money they lent to the US government to fight the war. The bank also grabbed a controlling interest in the lucrative Cuban sugar industry and launched new branches throughout Cuba. As usual, the banks win, and everybody else loses.
In 1915 a German submarine sunk a passenger ship, traveling from the United States to England. 128 American passengers died. Rarely mentioned in accounts of this tragedy were the millions of rounds of ammunition and other war supplies packed in the ship.
One torpedo hit the ship, which caused the munitions to explode and sink the vessel.
The Brits, desperate to embroil the US in WWI, conducted studies on what the American response to an incident like this would be. They discovered evil Germans killing innocent women and children would trigger enough outrage and thirst for revenge to persuade the country to enter the war on the side of Britain.
So, they charted a dangerous course for the Lusitania without military escorts. A maneuver that required Winston Churchill’s sign-off. After the incident, President Woodrow Wilson, complicit in the crime, hid the manifest, which listed the munitions.
British Naval Intelligence authority, Patrick Beesly, wrote in his book Room 40:
“I am reluctantly driven to the conclusion that there was a conspiracy deliberately to put the Lusitania at risk in the hopes that even an abortive attack on her would bring the United States into the war.”
What were the spoils of World War I?
- Massive European death: 15-22 million died.
- Worried about the rise of Germany, Britain cooked up the entire war to decimate the Germans.
- The Treaty of Versailles forced the Germans to pay massive reparations. They didn’t complete the payments until 1988.
- Angry German citizens primed for a follow-up war.
- More United States interventionism.
- Justification for the League of Nations, which was an initiation into a worldwide governing body.
- And, of course, people made money. 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires materialized in the United States during the war. The bankers who subsidized the fighting, reaped massive interest when those debts were repaid.
President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and the brass in D.C. were warned that the Pearl Harbor attacks were coming. It was no surprise to them. The U.S. was deciphering Japanese diplomatic and naval dispatches. Behind the scenes, the U.S. was goading the Japanese into the attack.
They didn’t warn the troops in Hawaii opening the fleet to a successful surprise assault. Why? To provide the perfect excuse to get into World War II.
What did they get out of WWII?
- More death and destruction. They are Malthusian depopulation advocates to be sure.
- Use of atomic weapons to establish American hegemony, produce 200,000 casualties in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, normalize total war, and kick off the Cold War to float a permanent cloud of fear and dread over the entire world.
- More worldwide anti-German sentiment.
- More United States interventionism.
- The State of Israel.
- The Holocaust and Hitler narratives are available as sledgehammers whenever there’s a disagreement, person, or group to smear.
- Creation of the United Nations (UN).
- More banker profits.
Gulf of Tonkin
Misleading reports of “unprovoked attacks” on US ships give President Lyndon B. Johnson justification to send hundreds of thousands of troops to Vietnam.
The first attack was against a US destroyer that was aiding a South Vietnamese military operation against the North Vietnamese.
The second attack never happened. James Stockdale, a pilot stationed in Tonkin Gulf at the time, confirmed this in his book In Love and War. But, the faked event was the story that captured the fancy of top-level government officials and bolstered Congress’ decision to sign the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution and fully engage in Southeast Asia.
Over 58,000 Americans and nearly a million Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Laotians died in that war. For what?
Vietnam was a huge turning point in American culture. It was purposeful.
- Hardened dialectic: patriotic, anti-communists, conservative values Americans vs. the Hippies. Divide the people and conquer.
- Rock ‘n Roll becomes the music of choice.
- Widespread use of drugs like marijuana and LSD.
- Eastern mysticism gets a foothold in American religion and spiritual conversation.
- The anti-war movement herded into the hedonism of free love and drugs.
- Neglect and abuse of veterans as a standard practice.
- Geoengineering and chemical warfare testing.
- Development of drug-running zones in the Golden Triangle.
- Bolstering of the military-industrial complex and massive war profiteering.
- Asymmetric warfare and guerrilla tactics. Rules of engagement blurred. As with WWII, the killing of civilians is now a natural, horrible consequence of war.
- Cultivation of psychopaths to use as serial killers in the states.
An inside job with the help of Israel and Saudi Arabia. Why did they fly planes into buildings in New York and Washington D.C. on September 11, 2001? To get the US embroiled in absurd wars in the Middle East against Israel’s enemies. To fire up the defense contractor gravy train. To control oil. And, as an excuse to get into Afghanistan, always considered a strategic region. The US spent over 20 years warding off the Taliban, while facilitating poppy production and paving the way for massive opioid addictions across the world, particularly in America.
And, they passed the Patriot Act, the greatest threat to our civil liberties and God-given human rights. We give up the right to privacy and due process, in exchange for perpetual surveillance and airport security theater. What a deal!
Operation Northwoods: Behind the Scenes of False Flag Planning
Operation Northwoods never made it to the execution phase but the declassified document is an eye-opening look at the types of tactics US government officials are willing to entertain in order to push a geopolitical agenda.
They wanted an excuse for military intervention in Cuba in 1962 by portraying the Cuban government as rash and unstable. They needed it quickly because the USSR didn’t have bases in the area yet, nor did they have a signed formal agreement to defend Cuba in case of attack.
So, they put together a list of possible “incidents to establish a credible attack.” It’s an instructive list because you see typical tactics, crisis actors, fake victims, pyrotechnics, and real destruction of property. This is in an official US government document.
- Start rumors (many). Use clandestine radio.
- Land friendly Cubans in uniform “over-the-fence” to stage an attack on base.
- Capture Cuban (friendly) saboteurs inside the base.
- Start riots near the base main gate (friendly Cubans).
- Blow up ammunition inside the base; start fires.
- Burn aircraft on air base (sabotage).
- Lob mortar shells from outside of base into base. Some damage to installations.
- Capture assault teams approaching from the sea or vicinity of Guantanamo City.
- Capture militia group which storms the base.
- Sabotage ship in harbor; large fires – naphthalene.
- Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims.
They even reference the previous false flag conducted in Cuba:
“A ‘Remember the Maine’ incident could be arranged in several forms.”
They go on to talk about blowing up an unmanned vessel, then sending a rescue operation to save the remaining members of the “non-existent crew.”
Let’s not forget fake data. They mention printing casualty lists in US newspapers which would “cause a helpful wave of national indignation.”
- Communist terror campaign in Miami directed at Cuban refugees seeking asylum in the US (i.e. sink a boatload of Cubans en route to Florida). Real or simulated. Or heck a mix of both.
- Exploding bombs in select spots, arresting agents responsible, and finding the documents proving Cuban involvement.
- Revealing Fidel Castro’s secret meddling in neighboring countries by planting false evidence in the aftermath of terrorist operations.
- Example: Burning cane fields in the Dominican Republic with Soviet Bloc incendiaries. Spreading the Cuban communist messaging in the underground in the Dominican Republic, and staging an arms shipment from Cuba to revolutionaries that gets intercepted.
- Use of aircraft disguised as Soviet MIG to shoot a US military drone out of the sky.
- Fake hijacking attempts on land and in the air.
- Cook up a wild story about a Cuban aircraft shooting down a chartered civilian airliner. Create two identical aircraft; one filled with college students and the other a drone. Evacuate the students on the grounds of an Air Force base, then fly the drone into Cuban airspace, so it is shot down, creating a fake hullabaloo about the dead students.
They conclude the document by saying that the Joint Chiefs of Staff are ready to roll if the “Cuban regime commits hostile acts against US forces or property.” And that they should pursue these methods if the current “covert efforts to foster an internal Cuban rebellion are unsuccessful.”
Despite his own desire to unseat Fidel Castro, President John F. Kennedy dismissed Operation Northwoods.
Narrative Pumping: Guns Bad
Governments planning on enslaving their own people confiscate guns. How? Demonize firearms by orchestrating mass shootings. Whip up a righteous furor among the masses and incrementally pass laws that make them harder to own with the ultimate goal of making them illegal.
The United States, despite having an amendment to the constitution giving the right to bear arms in order for the people to defend themselves against a government gone rogue, is in the midst of this process right now.
The majority of gun owners are law-abiding citizens who don’t commit crimes. And, criminals, on the other hand, aren’t often dissuaded from committing crimes by laws already on the books. That’s a logical way to look at this issue. You have to rip the debate out of the realm of reason into a flim-flam world of emotional appeal to make an anti-gun case.
Shoot up a nightclub. Shoot up a school. Shoot up a country music venue. Make it obvious we need to ban guns. No one needs an AR to shoot a deer, and we need to be vegan anyway.
Not all mass shootings are false flags, but many of these publicized events are suspect.
Remember the Orlando Pulse nightclub shooting? Triple whammy narrative push. Omar Mateen, a man of middle eastern descent, shoots up a club filled with LGBTQ people with a semi-automatic weapon. Vilify straight men, Arabs and Persians, and guns.
As with most of these incidents, there are always weird connections that surface. Mateen’s Dad was running for President of Afghanistan and had meetings with the US State Department prior to the shooting. Fishy?
Australia Gun Buyback Program
Australia instituted one of the most draconian responses to the Covid crisis. How can this be in a Western democracy? Well, Australia is an interesting testbed for the Cabal. In fact, in 1996, triggered by a mass shooting, they made guns illegal and took 650,000 weapons from their citizens with a mandatory buyback program.
With an unarmed citizenry, they have no worries about violent resistance to any appalling mandates they institute.
This is what despotic regimes do. It results in heavy-handed totalitarian policies obliterating the rights of their people.
But, what can a coordinated group of armed citizens do to combat a State with stockpiles of the most sophisticated weaponry known to mankind? Well, ask the Afghanis and Vietnamese. A fighting force using asymmetric warfare is daunting no matter the size or technological advancement of the foe. Well-armed citizens have a much better chance of resisting tyranny.
Invisible Enemies and False Flags
Terror is a great way to have a perpetual enemy that could be anywhere at any time. They don’t wear uniforms, nor represent countries. They’re out lurking around every corner.
But, these days, this type of terror seems to be out of favor. Maybe all the terrorists are afraid of Covid, so they’re on sabbatical until the deadly virus abates.
Pandemics and Bio-weapons
In the place of terror, we have an even more slippery enemy. A virus. This is a terrific way to terrorize people, particularly with inaccurate death toll predictions, and bloated case and hospitalization numbers.
The latest data points to a lab leak or, more likely, lab release.
Instead of clownish airport security measures, and ramming through the worst piece of legislation in US history, the Patriot Act, we get a total shutdown of the worldwide economy. Forced masking, social distancing, and, in many places, mandatory vaccination.
This is a whole different level of terror.
And, of course, the fat cats got fatter. Billionaires increased their wealth many times over as small businesses shut down. Consolidation of services and means of production is always on the road map. Covid was a boondoggle. Of course, the pharmaceutical companies, who manufacture the vaccines are making a killing from the jabs and the medicines purporting to help with side effects from the injections.
Bill Gates gets giddy thinking about a more virulent pandemic. Smallpox anyone?
I am eco-conscious. We should be good stewards of the Earth. It is imperative that we find ways to reduce pollution and the destruction of the planet. Letting billionaire bankers, transnational corporations, and globalist think tanks lead the way is folly. They don’t give a shit about the climate. They want to use the climate crisis as a weapon to control you. Sorry, Greta.
Weather events and all forest fires are now blamed on climate change. They’re starting to blame vaccine adverse events like heart problems in young people on climate change. Absurd.
There isn’t a singular false flag event to point to for climate change, but it falls in the same category with its ongoing narrative to justify totalitarian control.
Klaus Schwab, of the World Economic Forum (WEF), has been predicting this one for a while. After they squeeze every last drop of utility from the Covid hoax, I predict they will pivot to cyberattacks.
Again, a faceless enemy hidden in the shadows making life miserable for the masses. A perfect boogieman. A devastating way to disrupt the planet and take even more control. If you think masks and lockdowns are bad, wait until they break supply chains, there’s no food in the supermarket, you have no access to your bank account, and the power goes out for extended periods of time.
They are priming us for this reality, including the Colonial Pipeline shut down which caused gas shortages in the US, and the JBS meat packaging plant hack, which immediately caused meat shortages (like the same day … seems weird).
My guess is there will be a widespread bank hack, which will provide the impetus to move us toward a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) sitting on the “unhackable” blockchain. This will give them complete control of our finances. Say something unfavorable about the regime, you can’t access your funds, or, poof, they’re gone.
Resources: What Is A False Flag?
- People insist that there is no such thing as false flags. Rather, they are imaginative creations by conspiracy theorists. Yet, “official sources” have recently accused Russia of cooking up a false flag as a pretext for a war in Ukraine.
- Jay Dyer, in a gated Rokfin video, says that Machiavelli wrote about false flags as a key warfare tactic in his book, The Art of War. And Zbigniew Brzezinski, in his book The Grand Chessboard, wrote that these types of events were necessary to advance a narrative.
- This post lists 42 false flags confirmed by the release of official documents.
- Orlando Pulse shooting research
- James Perloff material
- Operation Northwoods Declassified
- James Corbett’s WWI documentary
- Representatives Thomas Massie and Tulsi Gabbard submitted legislation to cut out the more egregious pieces of the Patriot Act.
- Charlie Robinson talks about PNAC.
- More on PNAC and their hit list of seven countries.
- Greg Reese report on smallpox.
- Dr. Stephanie Seneff’s paper published in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research: Worse Than the Disease?